Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Collection of Personal Data
We collect personal data, defined as information relating to an identified or identifiable person, through our surveys. We collect information about you that you provide to us in the course of enrolling and participating in our surveys. We may also collect technical information about your use of our survey technology including, but not limited to, your Internet domain and IP address, type of browser and operating system, referring/exit pages, clickstream data, customer traffic patterns, the date and time of your visit, and your country location. We may combine any information that we collect, including technical information, with the personal information that you choose to provide to us.
The provision of information is sometimes required by law and at other times is a result of a contractual requirement. You may be required to provide information, for example, in a case where we sign a contract with you, and the non-provision of information could, in certain circumstances, prevent a contract with you from concluding.
Processing of Personal Data
We may use the information we collect for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To operate and improve or surveys, including to analyze visits to our survey sites and learn about our visitors so we can improve our products and services and deliver the best user experience;
- To communicate with you, including to respond to your inquiries and to compensate you for survey participation;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our survey technology;
- To prevent and detect fraud;
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use; and/or
- With your consent.
We do not use automatic decision-making or engage in profiling.
Where we intend to process your personal data for a purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected, we will provide you with information regarding the purpose for the processing, as well as other relevant information, prior to processing your personal data for the new purpose.
Legal Basis for Processing
This section applies to individuals in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom who take our surveys.
On certain occasions, we process your personal data when it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, such as to provide services to you that you have requested. We may also process your personal data to respond to your inquiries concerning our products and services.
On other occasions, we process your personal data where required by law. We may also process your personal data if necessary to protect your interests or the interests of a third party.
Additionally, we process your personal data when necessary to do so for the development of surveys and to provide survey analysis to our customers and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights. Where we process your personal data for this purpose, our legitimate interest is to provide our services and secure our survey technology.
If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we will ask for your consent to process your personal data. You have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of personal data at any time.
If you wish to exercise the right to withdraw consent, contact us via the “Contact” section below.
We may share any information that we collect about you as described below:
- To improve the products and services about which the surveys are given;
- To operate, maintain, and improve our survey technology;
- As part of an actual or potential merger, sale, acquisition, assignment, or transfer of all or part of our assets or products, including at bankruptcy;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process;
- To investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries (including law enforcement requests), to protect, enforce, or defend our rights, assets and/or interests, or to enforce our Terms and Conditions; and
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or sharing.
We may share technical information, as well as any other information that has been de-identified or aggregated so that it does not identify you personally, without restriction.
Transfers of Personal Data
Please be aware that the personal data we collect may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, country, or other jurisdiction, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your location. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we process and store personal data in the United States.
Individuals in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom who take our surveys have a right to the following:
- To request access to the personal data we hold about you;
- To request that we rectify or erase your personal data;
- To request that we restrict or block the processing of your personal data;
- Under certain circumstances, to receive personal data about you that we store and transmit to another without hindrance from us, including requesting that we provide your personal data directly to another, i.e., a right to data portability; and
- Where we have previously obtained your consent, to withdraw consent to processing your personal data.
To exercise these rights, see the “Contact” section below for relevant contact information. Please be aware that Immersyve may be unable to afford these rights to you under certain circumstances, such as if we are legally prevented from doing so.
Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint against us. To do so, contact the supervisory authority in your country of residence.
We will process and store your information only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of the storage, or as permitted by law. The criteria used to determine the period of storage of information is the respective statutory retention period or the period of time necessary for us to
fulfil our contractual and other service-providing requirements. After expiration of that period, the corresponding information is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of a contract or the initiation of a contract.
To opt out of our e-mail marketing, you can contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below, or you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message. You will continue to receive communications related to our transaction(s) and relationship with you.
Changes to Our Policy
We reserve the right to modify or revise this Policy at any time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will post an updated Policy on our survey site with a new effective date. We encourage you to revisit this Policy regularly to stay informed about how we collect, use, and share your information.
If you have questions regarding this Policy, please contact us by using the information below. [email protected]
610 Sycamore St
Celebration, FL 34747
Additional Information For California Residents
California Privacy Rights This section contains disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and applies only to “personal information” that is subject to the CCPA.
Personal Information We Collect. In the preceding 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information about California consumers. We do not, and will not, sell personal information.
|Categories of Personal Information||Disclosed for business purposes to the following categories of third parties:||Sold to following categories of third parties:|
|Personal and online identifiers (such as first and last name, email address, or unique online identifiers)||All categories listed below.||We do not sell personal information.|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (such as race or gender)||All categories listed below.||We do not sell personal information.|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history, search history, interactions with a website, email, application, or advertisement)||All categories listed below.||We do not sell personal information.|
|Geolocation information||All categories listed below.||We do not sell personal information.|
|Professional or employment-related information||All categories listed below.||We do not sell personal information.|
|Other information about you that is linked to the personal information above||All categories listed below.||We do not sell personal information.|
Categories of Sources. We collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Internet service providers;
- Data analytics providers;
- Operating systems and platforms;
- Service providers.
- Our commercial purposes, including providing information to our customers regarding the results of our services, marketing, advertising, and enabling commercial transactions.
- Our business purposes as identified in the CCPA, which include:
- Auditing related to our interactions with you;
- Legal compliance;
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
- Performing services (for us or our service provider) such as account servicing, processing orders and payments, and analytics;
- Internal research for technological improvement;
- Internal operations;
- Activities to maintain and improve our services; and
- Other one-time uses.
Recipients of California Personal Information. We disclose the categories of personal information designated above to the categories of third parties listed below for business purposes:
- Service providers;
- Internet service providers;
- Data analytics providers;
- Operating systems and platforms
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information. California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you, the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information, our purposes for collecting or selling your personal information, the categories of your personal information that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information;
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
- The right to opt out of our sale(s) of your personal information. Please note that if you opt out of certain types of sales, we will be unable to provide you with the services that rely on such sales.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
Verification Process and Required Information. Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to provide, at a minimum your name and email address.
Authorized Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf.
Minors’ Right to Opt In. We do not have actual knowledge that we sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
610 Sycamore St
Celebration, FL 34747